Thursday, October 14, 2010

Michael Caine Explains the Inception Ending


Spoiler alert: If you’re that one person in the world who hasn’t seen Inception yet, stop reading.
The teetering top spinning at the end of Christopher Nolan’s dream-within-a-dream saga left some fans speculating that Leonardo DiCaprio’s character was not actually at home reunited with his children and that the whole movie was meant to be a dream. However, Michael Caine recently said that’s not the case.
Caine told BBC Radio 1 that the ending is meant to be reality.
“[The spinning top] drops at the end, that’s when I come back on,” he said. “If I’m there it’s real, because I’m never in the dream. I’m the guy who invented the dream.”

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this yet, but have heard great things about this movie. It is definitely on my list of must see films.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep...

    i'm sure it'll be on our list when it comes out on dvd...

    ReplyDelete